Coconut aminos MIA??

I've been looking everywhere for coconut aminos, and it is nowhere! Checked Whole Foods, nothing. Several websites have it listed but they all seem to be out of stock. I ordered from LuckyVitamin, and it's on backorder. VitaminLife.com lists it as in stock, but customer service says it would be on backorder if I placed an order. What gives??

Here's the e-mail I received from Coconut Secret on July 16

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us. Our sincere apologies for the temporary shortage of Coconut Aminos. The new bottles of Aminos have been bottled and will be available to ship to our distributors later this week. It may take a couple weeks before you can find this new product on store shelves. This is due to transportation time, the product being received into inventory, and then finally getting orders filled for customers such as Whole Foods.

Thank you so much for your patience and support. Please let me know if I can provide you with any further information.

Hi all,

Here is another reason why the bottles have been missing from the shelves. Cocunut Secret issued a voluntary recall last month. I asked my local WF Customer Service Department why they didn't have it in stock tonight and they shared the news with me. This site confirmed it: http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/recalls/2012_0626_coconut_aminos.html

Hopefully, the bottles will be stocked on the shelves soon!

iherb have coconut aminos back in at last just ordered a bottle and with a first purchase discount I got it was only $7.13 :D *including shipping to Ireland!*

Here's a code if anyone wants to use

iHerb has created a unique coupon code - PIH598 - just for you! Share it with your family and friends, and then when they enter the code in their shopping cart before check out, they will receive an instant $5 off their first order.

http://www.iherb.com...oz-237-ml/24098

act fast before it sells out again!

• 2 months later...

I couldn't find Coconut Aminos anywhere, and I am again awaiting iherb's restock! But I did find another brand of "Coconut Seasoning Sauce" at my local health food store. Its ingredients differ slightly from coconut aminos (it includes organic coconut nectar syrup), but the carbohydrate profile is identical and it lists 0g sugar.

ECO-CO9.png

I don't know if you can get it outside of Canada, but I thought I'd share!

I couldn't find Coconut Aminos anywhere, and I am again awaiting iherb's restock! But I did find another brand of "Coconut Seasoning Sauce" at my local health food store. Its ingredients differ slightly from coconut aminos (it includes organic coconut nectar syrup), but the carbohydrate profile is identical and it lists 0g sugar.

I don't know if you can get it outside of Canada, but I thought I'd share!

I don't think that would be W30 compliant due to the coconut nectar.

Archived