I.AM.TIRED & SORE!

So.... I have been recommitted and strictly paleo since the first. I started whole30 yesterday... I thought the more strict commitment would be beneficial and I was enticed by the support offered here. Anyway... I AM TIRED! I AM SORE! I feel like my body is threatening a debilitating flare up and I seem to have developed insomnia. I JUST WANT A GOOD NIGHT'S REST. Yeah I'm venting. I have 4 kids and I work and I am a grad student. So, I am tired, I go to bed and then all of a sudden I got second wind or something. Tell me this will end. Oh, on top of the second wind, I am sore. Too sore to sleep and too tired and sore for anything other than sleep. Make. it. stop. OK rant over. :D

I've had a bit of insomnia recently, waking up at about 1 am and being wide awake.  But I love my sleep and don't have much problem falling back to sleep. I find that I don't sleep as well if I'm studying right before I go to bed, have you changed your night time routine at all?

The sore bit is a bit strange...

Have you been exercising more than usual?  Have you started eating anything that you don't normally eat?  Any chance you could be fighting some sort of winter bug?

Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon.

Today was a better day. I was tired, but I had the best attitude all day. 

"The sore bit is a bit strange..."

I am usually a certain degree of sore because of my health issues. I think the toxins leaving my body may be the reason for the aggravation my body feels. It will pass. Thanks for your kind words and help.

Archived