Sardines...

cmccoy

Hi!  Just looking for some ideas on what to eat sardines with.  Previously, I always ate them on crackers. I tried them plain last night and wasn't a fan. Any ideas? 

I was thinking maybe cutting up some bell papers in a "cracker" shape and trying that.  

Were they in oil or water? I haven't tried water yet...but I love them straight out of the can in olive oil. I've read others comment that they taste really different in water.

I found compliant mustard ones.  I also bought plain ones in olive oil but have not tried those yet. 

Hi!  Just looking for some ideas on what to eat sardines with.  Previously, I always ate them on crackers. I tried them plain last night and wasn't a fan. Any ideas? 

I was thinking maybe cutting up some bell papers in a "cracker" shape and trying that.  

Have you tried Well Fed's fried sardines? Many people doing whole30 this month like them. Her blog is called "The Clothes Make The Girl". She has two books Well Fed and Well Fed2. Enjoy!

I much prefer the sardines in the olive oil as apposed to just in water--the olive oil really does something for them! What about making fish cakes with them? I used to eat them on crackers too, but I have gotten to where I can eat them straight from the can. 

Archived