MECardenas

I should have started this a week ago! I am going to log my meals, because I am needing accountability. (I am SOOOOO hungry lately! My boy must be growing.)

DAY 8

Breakfast: 1 egg; 5 asparagus; handful mushrooms in 2 tsp ghee; coffee with 1/4 c coconut milk; few cashews

Hunger killer: 1 small orange

Lunch: chicken breast in coconut milk and egg wash, lightly "breaded" in coconut flour and cooked in coconut oil; 1 c. beets marinated in olive oil and garlic; lg celery stalk with 2 tbsp sweet potato hummus

Snack: Apple

5pm hunger buster because I had no time for dinner: cashews

Dinner at 8pm: half avocado; half sweet potato (No time for protein. Too tired.)

DAY 9

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 c. grape tomatoes, basil in 1 tbsp olive oil; banana; 2 cups coffee with 1/2 c total coconut milk

Snack: handful cashews, dried fruit (didn't eat enough protein at breakfast)

I should have started this a week ago! I am going to log my meals, because I am needing accountability. (I am SOOOOO hungry lately! My boy must be growing.)

Breakfast: 1 egg; 5 asparagus; handful mushrooms in 2 tsp ghee; coffee with 1/4 c coconut milk; few cashews

Hunger killer: 1 small orange

Lunch: chicken breast in coconut milk and egg wash, lightly "breaded" in coconut flour and cooked in coconut oil; 1 c. beets marinated in olive oil and garlic; lg celery stalk with 2 tbsp sweet potato hummus

Snack: Apple

5pm hunger buster because I had no time for dinner: cashews

Dinner at 8pm: half avocado; half sweet potato (No time for protein. Too tired.)

OK, please EAT MORE!  You are hungry because you are not eating enough, especially for a someone who is breastfeeding.  

Do you have a copy of the meal template? http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Meal-Planning-Template.pdf  Whole30 recommends that every meal contain 1-2 palms of protein, 1-3 cups of veggies and the appropriate amount of compliant fat.  Your lunch is a good example of meeting the template.

When you have eggs for your protein, a serving size is the number you can hold in your hand. That's at least 2-3 eggs for most people.

Save your 1-2 daily fruit servings to enjoy with your main meals - not as a snack on their own.

Snacks, if needed, are recommended to be a mini-meal of a protein and fat.

Archived