Starting tomorrow January 15th!

taylormainor

Having just had a baby 5 months ago, I've been trying to lose the baby weight. 

I'm 3 pounds from being back to my pre pregnancy weight but I would like to lose a total of 10 pounds. 

I've been breastfeeding and I'm CONSTANTLY craving sugars and just food in general.  I've been contemplating to just start bottle feeding but I figured I'd give myself 30 days to try and lose a few more lbs and then I'll decide.  So this is my best option! My aunt is also doing this so I have a good support system and I'm very excited/nervous!

Having just had a baby 5 months ago, I've been trying to lose the baby weight. 

I'm 3 pounds from being back to my pre pregnancy weight but I would like to lose a total of 10 pounds. 

I've been breastfeeding and I'm CONSTANTLY craving sugars and just food in general.  I've been contemplating to just start bottle feeding but I figured I'd give myself 30 days to try and lose a few more lbs and then I'll decide.  So this is my best option! My aunt is also doing this so I have a good support system and I'm very excited/nervous!

Welcome to the W30! Remember that this program is not intended to be a weight loss program. It is intended to help you feel better and eat foods that will nourish your body rather than attack your body. Before you get started please make sure you study and understand the meal template. As a breastfeeding mama you want to stick to the upper side of the template and perhaps have 4 meals instead of 3 a day for the best health of both you and your baby. 

I started yesterday. I've done a similar thing before based on what my doctor told me but I never had anything in writing and so after the first 30 days I just quit without adding things back slowly. I know I felt fabulous after the first 3 weeks but...anyway, i'm happy to have found whole 30 as a support system to try again to be healthy an get my hormones in order!

Archived