If I don't have autoimmune disease, can the AIP help me?

I'm in the middle of my second whole30 and continue to struggle with the full spectrum of digestive issues, as well as fatigue. I attribute my issues to a leaky gut or gut dysbiosis and I am considering my options - eliminating FODMAPs, or nightshades, or doing the autoimmune protocol. The foods on the AIP shopping list never seem to cause a reaction for me (though I am not sure). But I do not have an autoimmune disease. 

So I guess I just wanted to know if any of the mods or contributors have had success with the AIP even if they do not have an autoimmune disease.

Also I would love resources, ideas, recipes, etc., to help me get started. 

AIP certainly won't HURT you, even if you don't have an autoimmune disease. And you might actually find that you do have one but didn't realize it as a result of a Whole 30 (mine did eventually lead to my being diagnosed with Celiac's, despite not having any sort of classic Celiac's symptoms until I'd cut gluten out for a time and then was glutened). That's usually quite the "Aha!" moment there, realizing that you DID have a problem that you knew on some level unconsciously.

I haven't done the AIP itself, but I did have improvements in inflammation from reducing my nightshade load (I used to have huge amounts of nightshades in just about every meal), almost as good as eliminating them entirely.

The AIP cuts out a lot of things, which may make reintroductions very enlightening.

Archived