Ha ha! So relieved to find out it was a dream!!!!

Keri W.

I'm on day 4 now and doing pretty well! I was so tired yesterday and went to bed early. I dreamed of all sorts of awful foods and outings at restaurants where I ate whatever I wanted and knew I was destroying my whole 30. I even FELT the sick feeling of eating poorly and the terrible self-loathing that comes after a binge. Ugh!!!!!!!!! I was so upset over this while dreaming. I can't even explain the relief I felt when I woke up and realized it had just been a dream. I had to laugh!!! :lol:

:P That's funny! I also had a weird food related dream during my first whole30-and it was a LONG dream-like all night! I was sitting in a pizza place, waiting for my pizza. And waiting, and waiting, and waiting....everyone around me was getting their pies, I swear I could smell pizza when I woke up.

Funny thing is, when I had pizza during our "off-road weekend", it really wasn't that great! And this was good pie-crunchy, chewy crust, cheesy, heirloom tomatoes, mozzarella and basil....but, didn't hit the spot. Guess I don't really love pizza the way I thought I did!

Archived