Hypoglycemia on Day 14, normal?

I'm doing my first Whole 30, although I've been gluten-free for over a year and have limited my dairy and sugar over the past several months. Approximately one week into the Whole 30, I began to wake up every morning with headaches (very odd for me). I take health stats frequently, so on Day 14 I took my blood glucose in the morning before eating, not really expecting to see anything unusual despite my headaches, rapid heartbeat, and overall malaise. I was very surprised to see it was only 41. For reference, in December (prior to the Whole 30) my morning blood glucose ranged from 88-92, so this is a significant drop for me. I've never been hypoglycemic before this.  

I'm certainly not starving myself -- I eat plenty of fat and protein and always eat until I'm full. I frequently eat eggs, sausage, veggies, and/or fruit for breakfast, usually take leftovers from dinner to work, and typical dinners are something like crockpot roast with sweet potatoes, onions, and garlic; paleo chili and a vegetable side; fish, asparagus, and salad; beef, toasted kale, and olives, etc. Lunch or dinner is sometimes rounded out with handful of nuts or apples and almond butter. 

I'm wondering (1) whether this is normal on the Whole 30, (2) what could be causing this, and (3) what can be done to mitigate this hypoglycemia? Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Could you give us the log for the day before you had that low number including your activity? That might help. From what you wrote out everything looks good but I don't know what the serving sizes look like. It certainly looks from your symptoms like you went too low carb but I'm sure other things could cause that too and I'm not an expert.

Archived