I'm back!! Let's do this group!!

Kryztle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Julie, I am trying and it's so hard because she made her daughter curly fries and corn dogs for lunch...yum!!! I had a chicken salad which consisted of: baked chicken, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, organic spring mix lettuces, approved ranch from ISWF, green onions, bacon, an an apple. It was delish.

Day 16....slept ok, still not perfect but I can say I am so proud of myself!! Lots of temptations and wine and I am still goin strong! I did not cave in while at my friends for the weekend...I am leaving after lunch. I brought shepherds pie for lunch so I will enjoy that. For breakfast I had eggs in coconut oil and sausage patty! Ready to rock Day 16 as Julie says :)

Day 18...woke up feeling AWESOME!! Still woke up a few times in the night but was able to fall right back to sleep! Have a ton of energy, not dragging to get ready for work! Breakfast I had eggs and broccoli in coconut oil. Lunch will be left over taco salad (see above for ingredients)

You're on day 18 already!  Wowzers.  I felt bad for you having to start later than everybody else after you got sick, but boy - it's like you're almost caught up!  Kind of amazing how fast it goes when it's not yourself! :)  Congratulations.

Emma, I read on the forum that I didn't have to start over because I had the flu and had meds from dr so I was so happy!! Ha ha! I'm so excited to not be on Day 8 which is what I would be on if I hadn't read that you don't have to start over because of prescribe medicines! So I'm rockin Day 18 as my dear friend, Julie would say :) thanks for your support, Emma!! It means a ton and helps knowing others like yourself are rooting for me :)

Archived