I'm back!! Let's do this group!!

Kryztle

Jlb....I couldn't do it without all the support!!! I love these girls and everyone following me :) thanks for stopping by!! It's much appreciated!

Emma, the shepherds pie was so good the 1st couple days...but I burnt out on it fast!

Julie- I made tuna salad for the first time tonight, haven't tried it yet but I will let ya know how it turns out and I'm putting pork chops, sauerkraut, onions, and apples in the crockpot tomorrow! So excited!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 20!!! You really are amazing girl! I glad you have your energy! That is something that I never quite got a huge burst of in terms of tiger blood, but I feel better regardless. I think with my thyroid and sleep issues, it just isn't there yet. But it will come, I know it will! Keep on being the rockstar that you are!! :)

Julie you have what 1 day left? I'm so jealous!! I hope to continue hearing from you because you have helped me more than I can say...if it wasn't so creepy and weird I would ask for your address to send you a card, lol! I really really love your feedback and support along with everyone else's as well!!

Well lunch didn't go so well...wasn't hungry but know I need to eat so I heated up my taco salad which was my fav and last serving of it. As I'm eating it I am telling myself not to puke because I really didn't want to eat...a few bites into it my body was becoming very upset! A few more bites and yep I puked! I just wasn't hungry but I know whole 30 doesn't want us skipping meals and well I should have listened to my body this time and skipped a meal, but I didn't!

Your body sure did win that battle! :)

Hope you feel better soon.

We've got the stomach bug making its entrance into our home and so far, it's not so bad, but yet, it's not so pleasant either.

Gelatin tea maybe later in the day?  I might do that myself.

Sometimes your body just has to be in control instead of the rules! I'm sorry you got sick Kryztle. :( Today is definitely my last W30 day, but I will be here for you! Besides, we have to stay W30 compliant in between reintroducing things. I am leaning toward trying dairy first, but popcorn is calling my name. Okay, maybe screaming it. I am looking forward to spreading my wings. I am hoping I am dairy tolerant for at least cheese and sour cream because I really think that primal would be an easier lifestyle for me to follow. But I will still definitely do what my body says!

Feel better my friend!

Day 21...wow only 9 days left!!! It's going so fast! I didn't sleep well last night but I feel great! I can tell I am losing and not as bloated....I want to weigh myself so bad!!!

Breakfast was eggs n coconut oil and salsa...coffee and coconut milk. I'm not real hungry again... Don't know what is going on. Any ideas?

Gelatin tea is like liquid jello.  Hmm - that sounds gross.  Ditch the artificial coloring, sugars and replace it with some tea or a touch of orange juice and voila!  You can use the traditional knox gelatin or get something that seems cleaner (though I don't know if it really is any better, but I ordered it).

http://www.amazon.com/Great-Lakes-Unflavored-Gelatin-16-Ounce/dp/B0008D6WBA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391191377&sr=8-1&keywords=gelatin

If you google gelatin tea and paleo, things are bound to come up.  What I love is making some really diluted orange juice jello and then drinking it when it's warm, but starting to congeal.  Again, it sounds gross.  I'm sure the paleo bloggers out there can sell it far better than I can.  :)

Hope your day goes well.  

Hey Kryztle! I'm here! I started a post yesterday and never got it finished! I just submitted it finally. My husband came home, which throws my routines into a bit of chaos, but since he's only home a few days a month, I just try to go with the flow! I am still not sleeping that great either, but at least the dairy I introduced yesterday hasn't reared anything ugly yet. Next up, corn! I would love to find out I can splurge with a corn tortilla on taco night sometimes!! ;)

But YOU! Day 22, check you out!! You seem to have it down my friend! I can't wait to see you over on the post-W30 log! 8 more days girl!

Dinner was spaghetti squash, apple with raw almond butter...

Got a sweet tooth and I know why (sure you could figure it out to without me saying, lol!!) so ate my first coconut creme larabar! It was so good to my surprise because a friend is doing this with me and she said they are gross!!!

Lunch was last if sauerkraut pork chops and apple with raw almond butter...feeling great! My skin is broke out which is unusual...but I feel like I am on too of the world! 1 week to go, I am so excited but also nervous! I don't want to fall back into bad habits and am gonna fight like heck to stay on track!!

Archived