I'm back!! Let's do this group!!

Kryztle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 25! Holy cow I'm almost to the end!!! My sleep was a little better. I only woke up once but was awake for about an hour. I have a headache today...but still rockin! Breakfast was an egg in avocado (baked) and salsa in top coffee with coconut milk, nutmeg, and cinnamon

I am looking forward to sharing!! I was asked what I am doing 2x in the last week so of course I shared this wonderful program! They both didn't appear to be interested because they couldn't drink, lol!!! For lunch I had my almond breaded chicken on top of my homemade spaghetti sauce and a banana!! So good!

Day 25...sleep was much better! Only woke up at 1:35 am and 5:45 am! I was able to fall right back to sleep. Got a call that we have a snow day today so I am cooking all day! Breakfast is compliant homemade turkey sausage breakfast casserole with eggs, spinach, onions, and seasoning on top of the sausage. And of course coffee with coconut milk and cinnamon

Yes I have and I am adding Greek yogurt to my breakfast and cottage cheese with my lunch or dinner...how does that sound?

Whole30 recommends reintroducing the food item at all 3 meals in one day. So maybe yogurt at breakfast, cottage cheese at lunch, and half and half or another cheese with dinner, for example.

Yeah I'm gonna reintroduce everything but not go overboard or stress about it. When it's time to reintroduce something I will pick something that I know I can't go without like cheese, wine on occasion, black beans... But will only do them on occasion. I will continue this eating as long as I have the resources to. I will never go back to not grass fed burger, will continue eating with good fats and eating veggies! I do have to say that I will drink a smoothie every now and then!! I miss them more than anything! I have learned so much from this program!

Hi Kryztle! You are doing so amazing! I'm so sorry I've been MIA. My husband coming home off the road REALLY disrupts my routines! He finally left back out on the road this morning and will be gone until the first week in March. I started having bad tooth pain a couple of days ago, and this morning about 330am, I woke up and my cheek was so swollen that my eye was painful to open. I have tried a few natural things and they are helping, but I am just miserable. I am having a hard time eating. A bad tooth is what I let sabotage my first attempt.

I am soooooooooo proud of you though! Are you getting totally excited to finish up and start re-intro or are you more nervous?

FOUR. MORE. DAYS. You so totally rock! :)

Oh no Julie!! Get to the dentist, a bad tooth is nothing to mess with! I hope other than that you are doing ok...I am actually getting really nervous about the reintro because I am afraid of the sugar dragon!! I am doing so well and can't wait to weigh myself!! Everyone is noticing :) hope you get some relief from your bad tooth friend! Your in my prayers! Xoxo

Archived