My Second Whole 30

jlb111

I did my first Whole 30 April of 2013 and it was a terrific

experience with sometimes difficult emotional swings.

But for me by week 3 my energy level and stability

was over the top.

I would like to do the whole 30 Daily but cant get past the

As it has , by meAny moderators give me some helpful hints as to getting by.

Or perhaps I just go without

I am looking forward to sharing this adventure with all

and have no doubt that this experience is going to surpass

the last AND I am planninf on extending out beyond the 30 days

Nice to be back

John Bain   jlb111

I had the same thing happen to me - so I went back into my original receipt and sent an e-mail asking about how to get the daily's again and use my e-mail again - I received an email telling me what to do.  I'm finishing day 17 of my 2nd whole 30.  Learned a lot more this time and it seemed easier (after first few days) than last time by a mile because I've eaten pretty whole 30 since last june except for things here and there. 

I am not as pepared as I wanted to be to get a perfect kick off today

So I want to get clear as to how to keep an accountabiliy log and also to get started a

in the daily whole 30 .

Im a little bit sideways as I go into this start for some reason. A bit of ambivalence

which surprised me .

I ve been a bit off my game since before thanksgivingwith a cold that lasted forever and some

business stuff that I alowed to take a toll

With that said Im re-upping to put all the that "stuff" in the past and get back to this great eating manner

and back to the mountain biking and running.

Support will be wanted and invaluable.

If Im not posting in the correct place let me know as last time that was a challenge for me

that I don't wish to repeat.

Being able to communicate on this forum helps to solidify my committment and Im grateful

for the folks who created it and those who keep it going.

jlb111

Glad you are back! I'm on day 22 and it's my 2nd Whole30. My first ended in June 2013. It took me time to start again after many re-starts. I was not prepared until now. This time I went in like a warrior - you will too! I also bought Well Fed and that has helped so much with meal planning. I'm really stress free this time around. I eat 3 meals based on the template and that's really it. I do exercise and just stay mindful when I'm bored.

I also - can't seem to figure out where to post for accountability - looked for the community log (forum?) that was suggested - and couldn't find it?    I've looked for instructions on how to use the forum to the most useful advantage - but have just tried to keep coming in and reading and sometimes trying to encourage others.    Share things of my journey at times but would be good to know where I should be doing that?    If you figure out what the place is - maybe someone could share it again?  Thank you!!

I also - can't seem to figure out where to post for accountability - looked for the community log (forum?) that was suggested - and couldn't find it?    I've looked for instructions on how to use the forum to the most useful advantage - but have just tried to keep coming in and reading and sometimes trying to encourage others.    Share things of my journey at times but would be good to know where I should be doing that?    If you figure out what the place is - maybe someone could share it again?  Thank you!!

If you want to create a log to track your food, how you're feeling, etc., that is the Your Whole30 Log forum under Community. Here is a link: http://forum.whole9life.com/forum/24-your-whole30-log/

You create your own log by clicking the green "Start New Topic" button in the upper right corner.

Archived