Starting this challenge

shine2gether

My start date for this challenge is this friday 1/24.  This will be good, looking forward to it.  The hardest part will be the grains.  I love my brown rice and quinoa noodles.  Though I can say it will do me some good to take a break from them.  For those of you moving from regular bacon to nitrate free, please pay attention to the sodium content.  I have been doing this for sometime and have found that nitrate free meats often tend to be over ladden with sodium.  Look for lower sodium choice of meat, they are out there.  If you cannot find them let me know I can give you some brands that are good.

My start date for this challenge is this friday 1/24.  This will be good, looking forward to it.  The hardest part will be the grains.  I love my brown rice and quinoa noodles.  Though I can say it will do me some good to take a break from them.  For those of you moving from regular bacon to nitrate free, please pay attention to the sodium content.  I have been doing this for sometime and have found that nitrate free meats often tend to be over ladden with sodium.  Look for lower sodium choice of meat, they are out there.  If you cannot find them let me know I can give you some brands that are good.

Welcome!

To clarify, we don't require nitrate-free bacon on a Whole30.  The biggie is that the bacon contain no sugars, sweeteners or other non-compliant ingredients.

Archived