Started whole30 January 20th

Farmerswife

Hello...I finally jumped on board - my husband has been doing it since July 1st with crazy healthy results.  We are farmers we grow all of the food that you eat and many of our customers are on Whole30 --- but I ate terrible.  I finally decided on Sunday that I needed to do this for my family and for myself.  I am excited and surprising not hungry.  I am on day three -- my worry was the eliminating of diet coke and eating sweets.

Its not as hard as I thought but it is an hour by hour thing....can't wait until it is all natural.  Thank you for having this support page!

Michelle

Hello...I finally jumped on board - my husband has been doing it since July 1st with crazy healthy results.  We are farmers we grow all of the food that you eat and many of our customers are on Whole30 --- but I ate terrible.  I finally decided on Sunday that I needed to do this for my family and for myself.  I am excited and surprising not hungry.  I am on day three -- my worry was the eliminating of diet coke and eating sweets.

Its not as hard as I thought but it is an hour by hour thing....can't wait until it is all natural.  Thank you for having this support page!

Michelle

Welcome aboard!!! That is so awesome that you grow all the food you eat for W30...I and thousands of others appreciate your profession...I know I would not last more than a day on a farm (I love the idea though) you are in a win win win situation. The right foods at your feet & fingertips, physical work and a hubbie who is the motivating force!!! Most excellent!!!!

Best of luck!

Grandma Carolyn

Archived