Please Review My Meals

KellyCz

I'm on day 4 of my first W30, and I'm looking for some feedback on my meals from the last couple of days.

Yesterday:

Breakfast - palm-sized grilled chicken breast seasoned with lemon juice/pepper/salt, 1 cup pineapple & strawberries combined, 1/4 cup cashews

Lunch - 2 eggs plus 1 egg white with sautéed (in coconut oil) zucchini, red pepper and fresh mushrooms; full plate of mixed greens drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with salt & pepper

Dinner - stir fry made with zucchini, red pepper, carrots, mushrooms, garlic and shrimp (approx. 15 small shrimp); 1/2+ cup raspberries, blackberries, blueberries

Today:

Breakfast - 2 eggs plus 1 egg white with sautéed (in coconut oil) zucchini, red pepper and fresh mushrooms; 1 cup pineapple & strawberries combined

Lunch - palm-sized grilled chicken breast seasoned with lemon juice/pepper/salt, 2+ cups sautéed (coconut oil) veggies (zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, red pepper), handful of green olives

(Planned) Dinner - stir fry made with zucchini, red pepper, carrots, mushrooms, garlic and shrimp (approx. 15 small shrimp); 1/4 cup cashews

How am I doing? What changes do you suggest?

Doing pretty well. Suggestions: Eat 3 whole eggs instead of 2 and an egg white. Make sure you get veggies in every meal (only your first breakfast didn't have any so I figure you have realized this). Make sure every meal has some added fat (wasn't clear on all your meals but I see it on most.

Are you feeling satisfied and not hungry between meals?

Archived