Skiing and whole30 meal

tangyleonard

Hi all! I am on day 18 of my whole 30 program. It's been great so far with meal planning. But I will be going skiing this weekend and would love to get some ideas for meals (both pre- and post-wo) I am planning to bring my own lunch so that it'll be whole30 compliant and save money from the expensive cafeteria! Any good ideas for pack-able meals? Thanks! 

So jealous!!I haven't been able to go snowboarding all season due to lack of snow at my nearest resort (Mammoth). I would always bring all my own Food, however I've never gone snowboarding during the whole 30.

are you going to keep food in your car, in a locker or in your jacket? also do the lodges have microwaves where you can heat up food?

I would always carry baked sweet potatoes In my pockets. And/or a breakfast burrito and heat that up in the lodge. Obviously burritos are out. Soup or chili in a thermos stashed in car or locker works too. I have a little jetboil stove I would keep in my car. Its probably too cold to do a tailgate BBQ, but that's popular in ca resorts!

what do you normally eat?

Archived