Introducion

mskapaldo

Hello there! I am new to The Whole30 Program and I am very excited yet nervous about it, but I am ready to HIT the "RESET" button to lead a healthier life! I do eat clean at least 85% of the time, however, eating Paleo is definitely a whole new level and I am willing to go through the 30 day challenge.  I am hoping to clear up some of my skin problems and also the bloatiness feeling. I am starting on January 29, yes it's an odd date and number but with this start date I will be able to finish on February 28!! :-) 

Here's to me, to a fresh new start!  

I am hoping to clear up some of my skin problems and also the bloatiness feeling.

Out of curiosity, do you ever suspect that wheat gives you the problem of feeling bloated? I, unfortunately, know the feeling and had suspected that might be the case for me. Since starting a week ago, I must say that I have lost that feeling - which is nice and I am assuming tat it is a result of cutting out bread (or wheat in flour, etc).

In any case, best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jimmie! I didn't see your post until now, sorry! It was really hard for me to navigating the forum at first but I am slowly learning my way around it and just saw your response to my initial comment. Today is Day 10 for me and I feel great!! I do not feel bloated at all and I feel fuller longer!! I can go on for 4 hours until my next meal.  To be honest with you I am not sure if the wheat that has caused me problems with feeling bloated, but maybe it has, I am just not 100% sure at this time.  Although I think it could be dairy for me, but cutting wheat and dairy in the last 10 days it sure feels good to me and I do not feel bloated!!!  

Good luck yourself! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 30 days went well! I have slowly introduced dairy and grain in my diet and I think it's the dairy that gave me a feeling of bloating.  I've also noticed that my eczema is back after the whole30 and I think it's due to both dairy and grain or wheat. Good luck! 

Mita 

Archived