Day 18 and not 1lb lost/no change in how I feel...

ar1115

Hi all,

I'm on day 18 of my Whole30, and have been following along fine, making most meals at home, bringing my lunches, sending food diaries to my trainer/nutritionist I've been working with on this, and exercising a great deal.  My trainer has told me I'm doing everything right, and my meals look totally on point. He has worked with many other clients through this, and never seen such a thing. I don't feel ANY different, and I haven't lost a pound.  I know the moderators will say this isn't a weight loss diet, which I understand, but I'm not feeling any different either.  Has anyone experienced this?  Did it take anyone longer to get into the groove and start feeling/seeing changes?  My boyfriend has been doing this as well, just because he has been eating what I have been making for meals (so kinda doesn't have a choice!), and has lost almost 10 lbs.  He is extremely thin (160 lbs, very low body fat) to begin with so it's not like he had a ton to lose, and that's why.  Need some serious encouragement here...I'm BEYOND frustrated.  

Can you post 2-3 days worth of your food log, along with your level of activity, so folks here can give you feedback on possible tweaks?

And please please please hide the scale for the rest of your Whole30.  :)

If your boyfriend doesn't want to lose weight, have him read this article: http://whole9life.com/wp/2013/12/keeping-weight-whole30/

I deleted your other duplicate post.  We ask that people not cross-post: this way you get all your responses in one place.

Archived