Day 24 and not feeling that great

fahrenam

So I am on Day 24.  Have had almost no problem adapting to the Whole 30 and have enjoyed the food.  My only cravings have been for wine, but everything else has been no problem

But my skin continues to have breakouts, I have had no lift in mood or tiger blood, and while I think I've lost a little weight, it's not a lot.  I just went shopping and just hate the way I look

If there is anything I have fallen down on, it's that sometimes I feel like maybe I don't have quite enough veggies at a meal or two, but generally I do pretty well and haven't been snacking or eating a lot of fruit. Super strict on ingredients

Anyone else feel a little discouraged?  I don't feel any desire to add back any foods, I just was hoping I'd feel better and/or look better

I know I've said this on other threads, but Whole 30 never made my skin better. so, I had to figure out other solutions for that. As to the rest, do you have a food log up? Some of the mods are really good at analyzing meals and finding ways to fine-tune them. If you don't, it might be worth typing up a few days' worth to see if anyone has any insights.

Archived