Started today

ktsimons

I have been reading the book and organizing my kitchen for over 2 weeks and today is the day. 

I made an "advent" calandar out of an old Post-it pad - one oversized post it note for each day - and intend to write a small journal during the next 30 days...it should be fun to count down and go back and read over the cravings, the "what I said no to" and the energy levels. 

Oddly enough LUNCH was delivered today as a thank you at work...so on my very first day, I am explaining why I am not eating ham sammys and chicken orzo soup!  LOL...it wasn't hard...I made beef vindaloo last night with smashed cauliflour and once they smelled it warming, they knew mine was better!   :D

How are you doing on day 3, J?  We got 10 inches of snow last night and in the Virginia Beach area, that may as well be 100 inches.  I am a little nervous  about being stuck in the house all day (maybe thru SATURDAY) but it is already 1:00 and I am not craving yet!  I have a ton of cooked food and I am sticking to my normal meal times, so we will see how it goes.  off to get that cup of tea...

Oh my goodness snow!! We are in the middle of a massive heatwave or a Tropical Cyclone depending on which part of Australia you live in!

Well done on being so organised I've heaps of frozen beef and chicken etc but none of it is cooked so I've promised myself that this weekend I'm going to whip up a couple of quick batches of something to stop me spending so much time in the kitchen.

Keep yourself occupied to take your mind off food - according to the Whole30 Daily - we should be feeling tried today so maybe take a nap if any cravings rear up.

Good luck today

I started on the same day as you, but I ended up cheating this morning:(  Honestly though, I am not feeling guilty, because I am feeling satiated for the first time in three days!  I woke up this morning from a dream about cheating with a chocolate lava cake:)  I have been super hungry and grouchy.  This morning I thought I might take off someone's head.  So now I feel much more calm after having my typical pre-Whole30 breakfast and am hoping to get back on track, so I joined these forums in search of others who are struggling and/or cheating and advice on how to stay motivated and dedicated!

Archived