So Many Food-Cheating Dreams!

So this is my first Whole30 and I have very high hopes to fix a lot of food-related issues I have had for the last 3 years, as well as create a healthy relationship with food in general. I think because it is my first go at this and I am SO determined to finish that my subconscious is taking it out on my dreams! 

Every single time I fall asleep I have a dream where I cheat with some random unapproved food. Granted I'm only on day 3, but my "I just want to nap" phase came early so I had an extra dream today. The strangest part is, I don't crave any of these foods during the day! I have dreamed about chex mix, a chicken pesto sandwich, cheez its, and then during my nap today: string cheese, chips and salsa, and a pudding pie all in one meal. Gross! Of course when I wake up I realize it was all just a dream, but during most of these I have the worst guilt and feel horrible for not being able to finish the challenge.

Has any one else had these frequent vivid dreams? Did they stop for you eventually?

Archived