Day 12

womanofsteele

Almost half way and doing good. I never felt bad, nor do I have any bad cravings yet. It makes me feel like I must be doing it wrong, lol! Food tastes so wonderful, I'll probably gain weight. I have trouble with snacking by the template and end up munching on nuts. I need to find a truly quick mini meal idea. Also waiting on all this energy I keep hearing about!

Hi! Im day 12 too and absolutely hanging out for this promised energy!! So tired today.

I am avoiding too many nuts because for me they are a "food with no brakes." I find if I eat enough at meals which is more than I am used to especially breakfast, I don't need to snack. I do need to get my head around pre and post work out meals though.

Day 10 here and I have only had one "rough" day (day 6) so I have the same fears that I am not doing it right... I feel lighter, well less bloated I guess, but my clothes are fitting the same. I have been good and not stepped on the scale but think I may be gaining weight! Ugh... I have been doing good with the meal templates but it has been a struggle to eat slower since I am so used to eating on the run and having to scarf down my food... So there have been days where I am fuller after a meal than I feel I should be even when eating slower which worries me a bit. But, I figure that I am still learning and my body is adjusting.... I have stopped snacking everyday, as I used to be a person who had a morning and afternoon snack of something like banana with peanut butter or apple with string cheese... It takes alot of willpower not to snack when I am in the habit of doing so even when I am not hungry... It has taken some adjustment with my meals everyday to make sure I am adding enough veggies to ensure that I can last 4-5 hours. As I am a protein lover, so that has never been a problem LOL... 

We just have to remember to trust the process... I have to remind myself of this many times throughout the day... I keep telling myself that more energy (feeling good so far today energy level wise) will come and that it will all work out come day 30! :) 

Archived