Starting February 3rd!

JohannaE

I start my first Whole30 on February 3rd, and I'm getting excited!  I've been considering it for months, but have been waiting for a "good time".  I am hoping that this will improve my relationship with food by developing consistency and mindful eating habits. Right now I generally eat healthy during the week, but eat and drink far too much on the weekends.  I am relatively thin because I exercise a lot, but I have found lately that my metabolism doesn't keep up quite like it used to and my pants are tight!  I'm hoping this will be a good way to break some bad habits and create some good ones.  I'm also excited to see how a Whole30 diet will benefit my fitness and energy levels!

I love to cook and have already collected tons of recipes I can't wait to try!  The diet really isn't my biggest concern about the next 30 days... it feels pretty reasonable!  My biggest concern is how hard it will be on my social life and the sometimes awkward situations that are sure to arise turning down food and drink.  I am super stubborn so I know I can do it, but it won't be fun at times!  But I can't wait to see the results, and be more knowledgable about how various food groups affect my body.  Knoweldge is power! 

Archived