4th Whole30 is in the bag!

CAK911

My husband I kicked off a Whole30 starting January 2, which we wrapped up last night. I'm down about 10 pounds (I didn't weigh in at the start, so I'm not 100% sure, but that seems about right), and I just feel really ready to attack this year with my best foot forward.

While the Whole30s I have done since my first one about a year and a half ago have been less life altering than the first one -- which was a revelation -- they've also been easier, because I have so much confience that it works, that I'll feel good, and that it will be worth it.

Question:  How do you eat in between your Whole30 and why do you keep coming back for another?

Do most people come back for another Whole30 because they have gone back to old habits?  That seems to be my motivation.

Glad you are feeling great.

My habits are always better than they were before I ever did a Whole30. I like doing a Whole30 just to sort of reset myself after (for example) the holidays, or to break through weight loss plateaus, or similar. At home, we're about 95% compliant, but I'm not that great when we eat out, and I'm a mess when traveling. So, if I have been traveling a good bit (as I did over Christmas), I'll do a Whole30.

Archived