New Lease on Life? Day 1 February 3

khodgdon80

After my best friend read the book and did his first whole30 last year in May and has since changed his life and dropped 115lbs and is no longer diabetic, he paid it forward and told me about this great program and after a couple of weeks of contemplating and preparing myself I have decided it is time to change my lifestyle and fight back.  

I will be making my first attempt at WHOLE30 starting tomorrow, I have prepped my lunches for the week with salad, and protein.  My wife and I have written a meal plan for the first week and i'm ready for this.  My biggest fear is not being able to kick the soda habit its bad and I know i'm addicted.  I look forward to any encouragement and words of advice for a newbie.  

All the best

Ken

Hey Ken, congratulations to you. The power of learning to eat healthy, like really healthy not like "traditional food pyramid" healthy, truly is amazing. The changes you start to see and feel in your body actually are reflected in your day to day thought processes. It becomes so much more than a "diet" and very easily becomes a way of life. Best of luck, and come say hi in the thread linked above, there's a couple more of us there now too.

Archived