Reintro if eating Paleo?

swaters86

I just completed my first Whole30 yesterday and I'm a little confused about the reintro phase.  If I plan on eating Paleo, do I really need to do any of the reintro phases?  I did start the gluten free part today but I'm having trouble understanding if I should really be reintroducing anything or not.  The only thing I can see myself eating once in a while that isn't Paleo approved is white potatoes.  I am also using coconut flavored milk for creamer for my coffee. 

I know I'm going to have meals that aren't Paleo, because no one is perfect all the time and you can't always control what is available to eat, but I don't plan on doing that anytime soon.  So my main question is do I need to go through reintro if I plan on eating Paleo?

The nice thing about doing the reintroductions is that those odd times when you do eat something outside of the normal you will have a pretty good idea of how your body reacts to it. In other words it is easier to answer the "Is it worth it?" question. If you already know those answers or just want to take your chances than that is fine too. 

Archived