What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

Kryztle

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Julie!! I reintroduce legumes tomorrow...I'm going to make a egg refried bean burrito in the morning! I don't eat a ton of legumes so I had no idea what to do with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You keep me going to girl! I always look at your post before I do my own to see if any comments are made :)

Lunch was 2 tacos with avocado, salad, salsa, organic refried beans, onions, and pineapple. So good! Yes I used soft shell for tacos...bad I know but I don't have a reaction to gluten so I figured I could as long as I don't go overboard! I could have done it without but I'm doing that for dinner. I don't eat a lot of legumes and had a hard time reintroducing them because had no idea what to make...

I am going to continue eating w30 unless I absolutely can not. I can honestly say that I will never eat fast food again...I thought I would have the worst time with that because McDonalds was my fav an now the thought of it makes me want to puke and factory farming saddens and grosses me out!! I am going to check in on here when I can, I love love all the support and friends I have made on here!! Without you guys I don't think I could have done this! Xoxo

Awww you're too sweet. I think the ABSOLUTE ban on fast food is probably unnecessary as you can always get a salad with grilled chicken if you're in a pinch and absolutely starving--it happens and it's best to have a strategy rather than a mentality that sets you up for failure. I do think that eliminating at all costs is a great idea though! 

I don't like paying the price for salads at fast food plus they spray their salad with chemicals to keep the color and fresh. I will always be prepared but if for some reason something comes up I will go to a steakhouse or eat my handy larabar, but thanks for the response :) keep up the good work, what day are you on now? 17? I remember those days like yesterday..started getting easier around day 20 for me :)

Archived