Must Return

PamH

I have to come back.  Thought I could do it without you, Whole30…

I just can't manage the life of 'just a little bit won't hurt' without falling back into a life of predominantly eating sugars.

So, February 15th is the start date!  I have a date for Valentine's Day but if I eat Whole30 that day I do; but if not I won't be cheating.

Did a Whole30 back in March 2013 that turned into a Whole60 because I couldn't string together 30 consecutive days.  Instead, I made it 56 of 60 days and called it a victory.  Nearly a year later and I'm back.  Stress eating has decimated my progress and I'm once again eating way too much sugar and exercising to compensate.  

I am not overweight but I am tired.  Sick and tired of playing the game with food.

so, I'm off to the gym because I opted to eat a gigantic homemade NutterButter cookie (I mean gigantic) from the bakery after a big egg/toast breakfast with a friend.  Bought the thing for my kids to share but sadly my mood won out.  Spent the morning talking divorce and marriage problems that plague me.

I'm excited to feel better.

I'll start a new journal/blog on Saturday.

Hey, I was here with you last Winter.  I'm working through issues of staying on the road without the training wheels of W30.  In the meantime, I have my training wheels on just to help make things more automatic and to make the kitchen parts easier.  I know I will eat at home more if there isn't a big kitchen explosion after every meal.  I'm on day 29 and will be on day 1 on the 14th with a "no interrogating the restaurant" meal in between.

Welcome back!

I have had similar problems. Felt great on my W30 over the summer but slipped and slid back to old habits, now I'm feeling horrible. I'm on my 3rd day and it's hard, but I really want to make it through and be able to keep on track. Hope we can help each other!

Archived