Tea with soy lecithin

Chelley

I'm new here. (first post...woo-hoo) I'm 12 days into my W30 and just figured out that a few of the flavors in my tea collection have soy lecithin. I usually have at least 1 cup of tea a day, sometimes more, and am concerned that I have been non-compliant when I've chosen the tea that has soy lecithin in it. Is this enough reason to need to start over? (please say nooooo!!) :)

I'm new here. (first post...woo-hoo) I'm 12 days into my W30 and just figured out that a few of the flavors in my tea collection have soy lecithin. I usually have at least 1 cup of tea a day, sometimes more, and am concerned that I have been non-complient when I've chosen the tea that has soy lecithin in it. Is this enough reason to need to start over? (please say nooooo!!) :)

Unfortunately it is. Soy is a common stomach irritant so this is a place we would suggest you restart. Do you know that last time you had one of the flavors that has soy in it? If it is easier you can just tack 30 days on from that day but not restart the count. So if today was the last time it would be a day 12 of a W42, does that make sense?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived