Day 20 today BUT....

lisaf83

Hi All I am on day 20 today and altough energy levels are good I am /have been feeling emotional and down the last few days. My mood has been low and I have been short with people. This is not generally like me and I cant wait to snap out of this! Anyone else found this as late as day 20? Thanks...

Hi Lisa,

Im on day 20 also...on day 13 my evil twin visited and i must say last night when hubby was snoring i got a bit grumbly...today ive been a bit short but ive had worse days...

Tomorrow will be day 21 and a new day and you will hopefully be back to how you are normally. Everything is probably still in full swing with rebalancing hormones and stuff. Chin up its only another 10 days ....get excited that your 2/3 s of the way through...I am i have never stuck to any eating plan..and im excited and proud...

Good luck and all the best with the next 10 days

Trina :)

I'm on Day 17. I've been irritable and moody for 3 days now and very close to throwing in the towel. If it wasn't for my supportive husband I would have eaten all the chocolate I found up at our cabin. I feel like all the bad things from the timeline are happening at once. I keep saying (singing) "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" to get myself through. It feels good to be over the halfway point so I'm focusing on that. Let me know if you find something that makes you feel better.

Archived