Bad Breath, Empty Esophogus Feeling

roses97

This is my third whole 30 attempt and each time I have to stop because of the same issue.  On day 12 I get really bad breath along with an empty feeling in my esophagus that almost feels like the way your stomach does when you are hungry.  Bad breath everyone in my family comments on and prior to day 12 or before my whole 30 attempts I do not have an issue at all.  I eat Paleo and have Celiac Disease and feel great, but have tried the whole 30 just to see if I feel even better.  I have no other symptoms, issue etc.  Could this possibly be the result of Candida die off?  I am at a loss and this is the only thing I can think of.

No not at all or at least I am not consciously trying to. Weight loss is not something I am going for and I do not gain weight easily. I am even following the advice in the blog post "How to Keep Weight on During the Whole 30".  I have dropped 5 pounds which for my frame is a lot.  Sweet potatoes, squash, brussel sprouts, carrots, apples, avocado, pineapples, oranges, grapes have all been part of my whole 30 many on a daily basis.  How many carbs should I be consuming?

Hi im on day 22 and i woke this morning and my breath is really bad...eeeeeewwwwww so bad i have a bad taste in my mouth and will definetly be staying away from people....no esophagus problems..a little mucus one would get if they are coming down with something but other than that am feeling fine...no amount of brushing will get rid of the smell its like its coming from deeper down...anyone?

Archived