Started Yesterday!

gorunjess

Hello all! I'm Jess and I blog at gorunjess.com about my running and life as a busy mom of two. I started my Whole 30 yesterday after (I hope) what was my last trip to the hospital for a debilitating migraine.  The whole experience was terrifying and I'm ready to change my eating habits in the hopes of some relief from the pain I've suffered with my migraines.

Thank you for any support & advice you have to offer for me!

Hi Gorunjess,

I started on Feb 18th.  I originally started on Jan 2 and almost made it the 30 days but I traveled to Japan and got sick and couldn't finish it and get the benefits so I have begun again.  In hindsight I realized I did actually feel better when I was on the Whole 30 so I decided to do it again in hopes of feeling better and sleeping better.  I originally subscribed to an email that came daily with tips and encouraging words that I would highly recommend.  It is $14.95 but I thought it was helpful along the journey.  One of the lessons I learned from my first go around that I am working to do better this time is not eating too much fruit to get the sweets fix.

Let me know how you are doing.  Good luck.

Buffalo Girl

Archived