Week 1 Whole30 grocery list

The Foodee

Hey everyone...I just wanted to let you all know that we put together a grocery list for our first week on the new Whole30 program. We included 6 entree ideas as well as a breakfast idea. They way we plan our weeks (especially when we are completing a Whole30 program), is we make a large batch of breakfast for the week so it's simple and done ahead of time. Then, each night we make dinner and have left-overs for lunch the next day. One night per week, we will try a new or old favorite restaurant that has food that matches our guidelines. This keeps things fun and interesting in the kitchen and for our bellies, while staying on track. Check our the list and let us know what you think! We'd be happy to continue compiling lists for you all.

http://www.thefoodee.com/post/4690/

-Matt

Thanks Matt - that is a great list. Today was my first day of Whole30 and I first saw your blog yesterday - I love it! Thank you for sharing the Baked Mustard Lime Chicken recipe - WOW THAT IS AWESOME STUFF!!! I hope DH keeps his mitts off the leftovers so I can have some for breakfast tomorrow!

I will be checking out the other recipes in this post - thanks again for making this easier for us newbies!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived