Xander

My question relates to the hiring of a full time nutritionist.

My father owns a manufacturing company in Baltimore, Maryland. The company employs 200 people and offers health insurance to everyone who requests a plan. 

My dad is looking to change the unhealthy living habits in his company. After trying various diet games and monthly health clinics - he is convinced he needs a full time nutritionist. Ideally he would like a nutrionist\fitness trainer. He wants to combine good nutrition with a fitness program. The company has an on site gym. 

The challenge now is to find a nutrionist interested in working for a company and someone who subscribes to the Whole30 ideas about nutrition and healthy living.

Any direction would be fantastic. Thank you,

Xander

• 2 weeks later...

My dad's company has a wellness coach on contract.  She helps guide company policies regarding all thing wellness.  She also holds brown bag lunch sessions on different wellness topics and coordinates bringing other experts in for the more specific stuff - a couple trainers come in 2x a week to the company gym, yoga classes. sessions with nutritionists, etc.  Something like that might be better than someone who only focuses on one thing.  I'd look online for local associations of naturopaths or holistic health providers to see if you can find someone.  (if you're in Duluth, MN ha ha, I know one)

Archived