Starting March 1 - woot

EmayPA

Hi! 

This is my 1st time into the breech, and I'm excited and nervous.  No idea why nervous - it's just FOOD after all!  And good food, at that.

Looking forward to seeing how we're all doing.  

Me - I've got a lot of supplies in stock - heading to the market this evening to forage some more.  Will do a big cook-up this weekend to prepare.  For the moment (budget!) chicken and eggs are in full force.  Been stalking nomnompaleo, Well Fed and more for tasty recipes.  Veggies are no problem.

Good luck to all of us!

Emay

Thanks, guys! 

I've been mostly-Paleo for a couple of months (with dairy and artificial sweeteners still around - hoping to kick the latter forever after this). 

My pre-30 "blowout" is finishing up the last of my lovely grass-fed, organic yogurt loaded with (organic, of course) strawberries.  A few months ago that would have sounded lame and pathetic to me - and well might to you too, now - heh - but I'm loving it! 

Yay, us!

Ah man, really...you had to mention yummy yogurt! Hee hee, no problem. I'll live with out for four weeks...I have my own blueberries and strawberries that I pick and freeze. We have a freezer that is filled with just berries to get us through the year. :-) New house last month....so I need to get my berry boxes set up and maybe a little cucumber, tomato, spinach green house set up too...we'll see....

Archived