Anyone doing W30 AIP?

SarahInParis

I started yesterday. I ate pretty much the same thing all day, by the end of he day I'd bought a few cookbooks because that's not sustainable - even if it was convenient. (I was also hosting a kid's birthday party and had a cake to bake, so it was a good strategy for that one day).

Would love to share this journey with others doing AIP. I've been gluten, grain and sugar free for many months now, but AIP and W30 takes it to another level.

Now on day 3 ... Bone broth cooking in the pressure cooker, tons of veggies cooked or prepped in the fridge, plus some chicken and beef ready, kale that's been massaged in avocado oil and ready for salads... Bought tons of beautiful produce at the organic market yesterday.

Hello

My start date is 3/10, I am following all AIP but the nuts.  I will remove them on the 10th with the honey and maple sugar.  I started eating paleo on 2/8 and didn't read about AIP until 2/10th.  So I haven't had any eggs or nightshade veggies since the 11th.  So far so good. 

Michelle

Hi Michelle -

I've been primal for a while, but gave up dairy with this AIP protocol. Day 7 now, so far, so good.

Finding myself not terribly hungry a lot, I've skipped a few meals.

The extra coconut is a little tough to digest, but a good thing to incorporate for me. I used to snack on nuts a couple of times a week, have put coconut chips (the big flakes) as a replacement.

Archived