My first whole30!

MrsPefy13

I'm on day 3 and while I don't think it's quite as bad as I expected, it's still rough!  I feel like I have abosultely no energy left.

I had a good breakfast of 2 eggs fried in ghee, some leftover chicken sausage, and brussel sprouts roasted in EVOO.  It was so delicious and I was completely stuffed, but then I feel hungry and lethargic 2 hours later?! madness.

My plan for the day is to get through work (I need to stay an hour and a half later than normal because of snow delays) and go home and sleep! 

Good luck to everyone else that's fighting through their first week!

Well, it's day 5 and I'm making progress! I actually got through the morning with no need or desire to snack and that's a big deal for me!

Unfortunately I've started feeling the not so great side effects of the Whole30... last night I had a terrible migraine and nausea and today I have the beginnings of a head cold. I expected the cold to come sooner or later because my husband has had a cold since Saturday so it was only a matter of time.

Surprisingly I haven't had any real cravings yet! I know this won't last forever, but it's a relief to know I CAN survive without eating junk. :)

Archived