Tummy troubles...

Lori Rowley-Sipple

Gah! Day 3 on my first whole 30...I want to put this as delicately as possible, but I am having some real issues in the potty department. 

Super loose, very urgent? Is this my bodies way of revolting? or balancing out?

I'll tough it out if I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel ^_^ 

I'd appreciate any and all comments!! 

a drastic change to your diet will change how you process...i went through about 5 days of the opposite during the second week....nothing at all....and came out fine.  anything else wrong?  bloating?  cramps?  pain?  if not - your body is figuring out how to handle all the new stuff, most likely.

a drastic change to your diet will change how you process...i went through about 5 days of the opposite during the second week....nothing at all....and came out fine.  anything else wrong?  bloating?  cramps?  pain?  if not - your body is figuring out how to handle all the new stuff, most likely.

I have been getting nauseous after eating breakfast...but no pain, bloating or cramps. 

What are you eating for breakfast and how soon after you wake up are you eating?

Make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Depending on what you ate pre Whole30 will impact how you body responds. If you're increasing your veggie intake by a lot more, try cooking your vegetables vs. eating them raw. 

I'm not an expert, just a suggestion.

Archived