Gummy Vitamins that have glucose?

cornflower5

If your doctor just says you need vitamin D, you can get vitamin D by itself. I take a vitamin D drop that is made with olive oil. I just put a few drops under my tongue each morning. There are also capsules, but most of them use soybean oil. I don't take a multivitamin because they upset my stomach, but I don't think I really need one. I do take various supplements though, but I take the ones I actually need as directed by my doctor (vit. D3, magnesium, Vit. A, and B complex)

• 2 years later...

Gummy vitamins are candy and imaginary health food.  Yes, they may have vitamins but gummy vitamins are just like those laundry paks that kids want to eat.   You can't leave those things within reach. Kids think they're gummy bears and they tempt adults, too.  I know someone who pops them like candy,  eats at least 10 or 12 of them aday. Using them to tame sweet cravings.  Rid your house of gummy vitamins. 

It's crazy: my gummy vitamins have three different kinds of sugar in them! That must be why they're great...  :D But I've got another 21 to go without them. Good luck. 

Meadow: I can see how that would happen. That is a real temptation, but my son won't take vitamins any other way. We certainly do monitor his vitamin intake.  :)

Archived