Fat throughout the day

I'm nearing the end of my whole30, and have some questions about continuing on. Once my body is fat-adapted, is there a better time of day to eat fat than others? I think it's been easiest for me to get in good fats at dinner because I'm cooking at home, whereas m1 and m2 are prepped at home and eaten at work. Consequently I end up feeling kind of heavy gutted at night. Should I begin focusing fats earlier in the day?

I bought these little bottles in Bed Bath and Beyond. They are perfect for bringing a small amount of olive oil to work to sprinkle on my food. You can also have nuts or coconut as a fat. In fact, if I get some hunger pangs, I usually have some nuts or coconut. It satisfies my pangs without raising my blood sugar.

I usually bring avocado to work for lunch, but I keep larabars in my work freezer and single serving packets of almond butter in my drawer for days I don't have enough fat (sometimes I forget something) and end up getting hungry.  I also keep a couple tins of tuna in my drawer.  I very rarely need to use them, but it's nice to have something if I need it.

today I didn't have time to make a proper lunch, so I've got a can of tuna (just tuna and salt), a bag of veggies to heat up in the microwave and a little tub of ghee to melt over them. Yummy :)

I also love avocados, but I have them in moderation as I love them too much!

Archived