Lisa & Emma Whole 30

Lemony

I am day 1 again today. I failed yesterday on day 15 and am cross with myself today as I sit here with my stomach pains and foggy head from all the crap I consumed yesterday.

Starting Day 1-

I am day 1 again today. I failed yesterday on day 15 and am cross with myself today as I sit here with my stomach pains and foggy head from all the crap I consumed yesterday.

Starting Day 1-

Don't beat yourself up. You might want to think about extending you whole30 to a whole45, It sounds better then "starting over". This is a valuable lesson because now you realize what all that crap is doing to your body. This will also help you when you do your re-introduction. You will definitely want to do the re-intro as written so you will know what food cause these issues for you. Good Luck!

• 2 months later...

I am day 29 !!!!!

I have successfully eaten clean for 29 days and I feel good, my skin is glowing , I sleep well, and I am not hungry all the time. However my clothes are tighter ! I concertrated on good food and my meals were big . I love cooking so lots of lovely meals from well fed cookbook . Earlier in the month probably days 1-18 it was too many nuts followed by severe stomach upset so then it was too much fruit until I started craving fat in the form of coconut in the evening. Now for the last few days it's been 3 meals and trying to gently cut the fat back a bit.

I am considering continuing to a whole 60 as I am learning so much about my body and what makes helps me keep my sugar monster at bay.

I am not going to get in the scales as that's always been my failure on orevious attempts.

Good luck x

Archived