Favorite Salad Greens mix

Since beginning my W30 journey 23 days ago, I've discovered i really only like green leafy veggies in my salad.  i really detest, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, carrots, summer squash, olives, anything really.  Don't get me wrong, I like those things, just not in my salad.  I just enjoy the leafy greens coated in a nice homemade dressing.  I make my dressings flavorful, and I think that's partially why.  Now, I'm not gonna lie, I would like dried cranberries, grapes, some pecans, and a sprinkle of feta or blue cheese with my green salad.  BUT, I can live without it, as I don't want to make that my everyday salad--maybe only 2 times a week after my W30.

With that said, I'm kinda ill informed when it comes to leafy greens. Any good suggestions on leafy green mixes?  I got your basic spring mix (in a bag) before, of course romaine and spinach--but what about others? I figure, if I'm going to eat just a leafy green salad and a fantabulous dressing as part of my lunch, may as well experiment with the greens (since I hate all others in my salad, haha)

Archived