Starting April 5th

Madz

I got directed here by a friend, I was going to do the whole 30 March with her, but its not a great time.

With an impending huge engagement party on March 29th, I have decided to start in April instead.

I have been having some health problems lately which the doctors can't really figure out, so I have decided to take the plunge and start from the source... food.

On the whole I am a pretty healthy person, I eat a lot of vegies, don't add sugar to much. I do, however, eat a LOT of bread. I am a fiend for bread. I find it hard to imagine life without bread.

I know I can do this. I just quit smoking, I can eat healthy too, no problems there. I am definitely excited about having a new challenge, and getting involved in this.

Wish me luck :)

I got directed here by a friend, I was going to do the whole 30 March with her, but its not a great time.

With an impending huge engagement party on March 29th, I have decided to start in April instead.

I have been having some health problems lately which the doctors can't really figure out, so I have decided to take the plunge and start from the source... food.

On the whole I am a pretty healthy person, I eat a lot of vegies, don't add sugar to much. I do, however, eat a LOT of bread. I am a fiend for bread. I find it hard to imagine life without bread.

I know I can do this. I just quit smoking, I can eat healthy too, no problems there. I am definitely excited about having a new challenge, and getting involved in this.

Wish me luck :)

Welcome! You can do this. The best advise I can give you is to change up your recipes so you don't think of bread. For example if you  like garlic bread with your spaghetti and meatballs you may want to avoid spaghetti for the first week. I used to love having eggs over easy on toast. I now have eggs over easy on sweet potato hash and I like it more. Good Luck!

Archived