Day 28 and I want to keep going

sweetrunning

HI all, 

I'm on day 28 and I'm almost to 30! I'm really nervous about 30 and still think I need another 15 days or so for reintroducing. I brought some GMO free brown rice at the health food marketing today so when I do introduce unrefined grains for a few days to see the reaction, I'm ready. But anyhow, I'm down about 2 sizes in clothes and kind of can guess what I might weigh, but I'm scared to weigh. The reason being, I've been such a slave to the scale in the past and this is the longest ever I've gone without weighing. I feel great so what does it matter what I weigh? I do feel like I've lost 15 lbs. though or at least 10 as I can wear pants I couldn't wear when starting and I can pull my fat pants right off of me. Overall this has changed for me to just feeling and being healthy this month and not worrying about tracking and weighing, all thoese negative behaviors I had that made me nutritionally and psychologically deficient. Do you think I should wait to weigh for another 2 weeks or a month? My intuition says I should :) 

Laura

I felt the same about the scale after 30 days. However, curiosity won and I did weigh. I lost about 15 pounds. Thinking back, it would have been better to have stayed away from the scale, as I'm constantly afraid to be gaining weight.but it's so hard no to give in...

Archived