Starting March 10th

hyaena

Hello, I am a 44 year old Canadian male and I will be starting the Whole 30 with my wife tomorrow. I have been somewhat paleo for about 6 months but this will be a huge change cutting out all my little "cheats".

Hi there! Starting tomorrow as well...I've been doing Paleo for about a month but need to cut dairy & other potentially inflammatory foods. I have been using almond butter and almond/coconut milk but need to research if those are allowed on Whole30. Ready to start feeling good again, clear up my skin and get back some much needed energy!!

Hi there! Starting tomorrow as well...I've been doing Paleo for about a month but need to cut dairy & other potentially inflammatory foods. I have been using almond butter and almond/coconut milk but need to research if those are allowed on Whole30. Ready to start feeling good again, clear up my skin and get back some much needed energy!!

Almond milk and coconut milk are allowed, provided they don't contain any non-compliant ingredients. Coconut milk in the can is your best bet. Watch out for carrageenan, sugar or any sweetener and sulfites (some canned coconut milk contains potassium metabisulfite, which is not allowed).

I used to take 4 teaspoons sugar and a good sized plunk of 18% table cream in spread over about 3 cups of coffee in the morning.  I tried coconut milk yesterday and liked it the same if not a little better.  The coconut oil would get a little expensive if used all the time!  I used to drink coffee as basically a cream and sugar delivery system but I don't think I'll ever go back after the W30 is over

Archived