After screwing it up... Second W30

WinterStorm

Hi everyone.

After finishing my first W30 five days ago, I tried to go on for 30 more days but I simply binged on ice cream, pizza, and specially a lot of dulce de leche. And I really mean a lot.

My first W30 wasn't a positive experience for me (you might remember me from this post), so I really want to try it again and see if it works... But at the same time, I can't help missing the "banned" foods, and that's because I don't really enjoy what I eat during W30, as I don't like meat very much and I get tired of it. This is a bit similar to a "common" weightloss diet to me - it's hard to keep the new habits.

However, I'll go again for 38 more days (I'm going on a short vacation after that and I don't know how I'll cope with my foods... But I won't worry about it now). This time, I really hope I can feel better in some way, because otherwise I know I'll feel even more disencouraged.

I'll also try to change my sleeping habits (I should be sleeping right now, as I need to get up in 6 hours). That's the hardest part.

I'll try my best but, any advice?

Thank you :).

If you haven't been enjoying what you're eating, mix it up.  Try new recipes, new proteins, new veggies. Countless options out there.

Also, remind yourself why you're doing a Whole30 in the first place.  That can help to keep you motivated.

Archived