Debbie's Post W30 Reintro

Debbie Beck

Today is Day 31. Otherwise known as I GET ICE CREAM day!

As mentioned in my W30 posts, I've been having some digestive issues this week on Days 28, 29 and 30. I was torn as to whether I should introduce dairy today or wait it out a few more days to see if this tummy trouble subsides. I went for it anyway. I'll probably overload on dairy today for a real test. Then eat Compliant for the next two days.

M1: My typical egg scramble, but with CHEESE (3 eggs, onions, peppers, spinach, clarified butter and CHEESE)

M2: roasted chicken and GELATO (I know, I totally missed the veges - very poor planning).

Post-WO: COTTAGE CHEESE and GELATO

M3: roasted chicken, sweet potato w/clarified butter

Today is Day 31. Otherwise known as I GET ICE CREAM day!

As mentioned in my W30 posts, I've been having some digestive issues this week on Days 28, 29 and 30. I was torn as to whether I should introduce dairy today or wait it out a few more days to see if this tummy trouble subsides.  I went for it anyway. I'll probably overload on dairy today for a real test. Then eat Compliant for the next two days.

M1:  My typical egg scramble, but with CHEESE (3 eggs, onions, peppers, spinach, clarified butter and CHEESE)

M2: roasted chicken and GELATO (I know, I totally missed the veges - very poor planning).

Pre-WO

Post-WO

M3: 

Congratulations on making it to day 31! I hope you don't have any reaction to dairy. Enjoy every bit!

Reintro Day 2

Woke up easily and haven't felt any problems from the dairy I consumed yesterday. I weighed myself again and in one day I'm up 3 pounds of the 5 I lost during W30. This is why we shouldn't weigh daily.

So today and tomorrow, I'm keeping 100% W30 compliant before trying gluten grains.

Reintro Day 4

Adding gluten today.

M1: I had a breakfast burrito with eggs, chorizo, potato wrapped in a tortilla. Whole wheat bagel with butter.

M2: Wheat vegetable pasta with  homemade pesto (i.e. no parmesan)

M3: Acorn squash, Aidelle's sausage.

I hadn't had a BM in a couple of days and finally things cleared up this afternoon. This irregular elimination is a frustrating nuance for me. Prior to W30 I was regular as clockwork.

Reintro Day 5

Well I'm not sure if I'm having any response to the gluten. I know after dinner last night I was feeling quite bloated and heavy from those sausages. I don't usually have those as my primary protein. This morning, I feel fine.

M1: Egg scramble with sweet potato, onion, spinach

M2: pan fried chicken thighs, kale

M3: more pan fried chicken, sweet potato, salad with romaine, spinach, tomato, cucumber, yellow peppers.

Archived