day 4 troubles

oceanrn

Yesterday (day 3) and today I have felt so tired and slept in until late morning. I then had my first meal at lunch time. I do not have an appetite and today (day 4) I have a headache.  I have read the day 4 'what to expect' and it seems as though I am right on par.

I had a dream that everyone around me was eating whatever they wanted including chocolate bars and other desserts. I was trying my hardest to stick to my whole30. I found some table sugar in the kitchen when I went to do dishes (in which I found a cell phone floating in the water weird) and quickly ate a spoonful before anyone could see me! Then I panicked wondering if I was going to tell anyone I did it or not..... When I woke up I read the day 4 e-mail 'what to expect' and thought "ok I'm right on schedule"....

My husband is being super supportive and he is doing the Whole30 with me. He, like everyone else, is having a different and unique experience on his own. He certainly seems to be keeping it together better than me. His diet was healthier than mine going into this and his level of exercise far exceeded mine!

Just venting I guess.... any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated :)

OceanRN

Just know that what you are experiencing right now is pretty normal. Unfortunately it does get worse before it gets better, especially if you are coming from a very different way of eating. I would encourage you to hang in there, rest, and keep eating good quality template sized meals. You can do it!

I am on day 5 today and yesterday I was sooooo tired.  I went back to bed when I usually get up and exercise and came home and napped at lunch.  On the positive side today my energy is a little better so hopefully we are on the upswing!  Hang in there!!!

Archived