First Whole30 - April 2014

Vanetia

Hello Everyone!

My name is Vanetia, and I'll be doing my first Whole30 challenge beginning on April 1st. I would start earlier, but I have a big convention later this month that would be hard to manage without spirits  ;)

I've be experimenting with the Paleo diet for the past couple of months, and I'm starting to really see some benefits, but I really want to do this challenge to help me reset my cravings. While I'm pretty active (dance, yoga, & lifting), I still haven't achieved my personal goals, and I think the root cause might be my diet. I also want to solidify good habits before my life goes into overdrive once I start business school the Fall.

I'd love it if some people will join me during my challenge. I love being part of a support system, and I'll need someone to talk me off the ledge when I REALLY want a Red Robin burger  :)

Good luck to everyone on their journey!

Vanetia

I planned far ahead due to events & circumstances, too. Now on day 12, and doing fine. No regrets about waiting until the time was right.

If you like Red Robin burgers, research recipes & plan now. Make your own juicy, seasoned burgers with lettuce, tomato, and baked sweet potato 'fries.' So far I've found that I can make satisfying alternatives to a lot of my restaurant favorites: chicken lettuce wraps, lemon chicken soup, taco salad, etc. They aren't the same, but they're filling and flavorful.

All the best!

Archived