Chicken so much chicken HELP

DanielleBuen

We are cleaning out our freezer and how about a weeks worth of chicken what is your favorite go to recipes for chicken. 

Nom Nom Paleo has some great grilled chicken recipes (green chicken) she reposted for St Patrick's Day http://nomnompaleo.com/.  I also love oven baked chicken because it is so easy. I use wings or legs, I am sure you can use thighs as well. Heat oven to 350 F. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken, I also add Frank's Hot Sauce (mine is compliant). Mix the chicken around. Then in a bowl or plastic bag I add almond flour and a little salt and pepper. If you like spicy wings you can also add cayenne pepper or hot pepper flakes to the flour. Add the chicken and either shake in the bag or dredge in the flour. Grease a baking sheet or Pyrex pan with ghee or coconut oil. Place the chicken on the pan and bake for 30 min. Then flip the pieces over and bake for another 30 min until done. Also good cold. Enjoy!

LOL I made a similar post for recipes that included shredded chicken because I have so much chicken left over from making bone broth.  Sadly I did not get a lot of responses.  My kids love paleo chicken pot pie so I use it for that a lot.

Try the mexican chowder from 'Against all grains'.  It's REALLY tasty!  Although, I do some tweaks to make it easier.  I use Herdez tomatillo sauce because it's easier/faster than making my own.  Sometimes I add zucchini to make it thicker.  I also make my own broth out of chicken bones and it really makes a huge difference.  I can't stop eating the stuff!!

• 3 weeks later...

An easy go to for me is using your homemade mayo and adding a spice blend, like Penzey's Sunny Paris blend together then layer it on your uncooked chicken breast and bake.  Really easy and good.  Great when you need something and don't want a whole recipe.

I second Nomnompaleo's chicken recipes. I haven't tried the green chicken (yet ... it's on my list), but the cracklin' and slow cooker chicken are pretty awesome.

If you can order/acquire Penzey's tandoori seasoning, I used that to make her tandoori chicken recipe w/ coconut milk.  It was great!

Archived